Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Whizzing

I know this picture is blurry but it just cracks me up. Brings back so many memories of when my boys were little. Why is it little boys love to take a whizz outside? I have three boys and any time they could hang it out and pee out side that is what they would do. Jump out of the car in the driveway with the bathroom just a couple of steps away and they always ran to a tree instead. My youngest son and my nephew, whom we called Nitro and Glycerin, like to draw pictures in the dirt with their stream. It got really creative. They had contests to see who could pee the fartherest, the straightest, the most, no hands, and who could guess what picture they had drawn. And the fun was endless when it snowed. This was so entertaining, I don't know why we even bought toys. By the way, the names Nitro and Glycerin, they were o.k. when apart but when you put them together, it was a disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment