Monday, October 4, 2010

My Molly

Molly is my sweet angel Yorkie. She is about 5 years old and she takes a LOT of attention. She has me and Paul trained very well. She always has her sweet little bow in her hair and her feet hardly ever touch dirt. She does not like to get in the grass or step on anything dirty. UNLESS she is after a squirrel, rat, or bird. I don't understand it. As you can see here she is in hot pursuit of "something" that has dug into the ground. She dug until half of her little body was down in the hole. She had dirt smudges all over her nose and on her toe nails. I had to bathe her, trim her nails, brush her teeth and repaint her toenails (she prefers pink polish). She was so exhausted after that little adventure, she passed out asleep and slept all afternoon. I guess even the most prissy can have a dirty day.





No comments:

Post a Comment