Monday, October 25, 2010

Making Cupcakes for Tooter


O.K. I started this morning making cupcakes. I wanted to decorate them like Vampires. The directions seemed to be really easy. I also made Witches in a Ditch and Ghosts. Now the ghosts did pretty good....they were just pretzels dipped in white chocolate with mini chocolates for eyes. The witches boots got a little more tricky....they were made from Tootsy Rolls on straws turned upside down in the cupcake. The boots drooped somewhat. Then we got really creative and tried to draw a vampire face on the cupcake. As you can seen...we need more practice. They sort of look like an Elvis needing braces. However, me and my sisters had a laughing good time making them....so it was worth it. Tooter is taking them to school tomorrow...so we will see what the major critics have to say.








No comments:

Post a Comment