Monday, January 25, 2010

Lewis' Birthday


Today we as a family all met at Logan's to celebrate Matt's,(Lewis) birthday. The list of guests included Beckey (Dump) Landon(Tooter)Paul(Sox)Kim,(Babe)Garry(Goob)Adam(Wad)Tera(TeraBug)Joey(Chip)Kip(Dip)Marybeth(Flo)Daddy(Fredo)and Shaina(Shirley). We had a big Yee Yaw birthday. Lewis was 25 years old. What a guy. He had a "gig" in Muscle Shoals tonight playing at JD's. He is one heck of a drummer, guitar player, banjo player and now he is taking up the fiddle. Good Luck Lewis. We Love the Heck outta ya.

Paul and I later went to Huntsville to get Paul some more wife beaters(undershirts for you straight folks)and socks since I cleaned out his sock drawer and threw away only the ones with holes in them....which turned out to be ALL of them. You should see his drawers...they are truly blessed. HOLY!! That is next. We came back and went to Ruby Tuesday for some spinach dip. Not nearly as good as the Cheesecake Factory. Didn't even give you any sour cream or salsa to mix in it. But we choked it down and came home. Frog drowning rain going on outside so I think I will go read my book....Sara's Quilt. Love those pioneer women...so rough and yet so sweet...reminds me of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment