Monday, January 25, 2010

Days at the Farm


Last Tuesday I went out to the farm and stayed until this past Sunday. I did a lot of sewing and I worked on my scrapbook. Thursday I decided I would fly back in and get Tooter from school and keep him until his mom got home from work. We went to eat at the Crack and then I went back to the farm. Takes about 45 minutes to get there from the house. Paul and I went to Riccatoni's Saturday night for a birthday get together for Space Buggy (or Ben from the cabin). After we ate dinner we went across the street to a place called On The Rocks (Ithink) and drank beer til the band showed up and then us old folks left for home.
It rained so much at the farm, the stream in the pasture over flowed into the pond that was also overflowing. We got home yesterday afternoon and went to the grocery and by Chip's place. We got to watching the play off ballgame for the Super Bowl. It went into over time so we hung around to see who would win. I think Paul was hoping that New Orleans would win....he got his wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment